Ambulatory Surgery Centers
“We handle the pain so you don’t have to.”
YPS Anesthesia supports single- and multi-specialty surgery centers across a multi-state region with full-service, turnkey anesthesia group management. In some specific situations, YPS also offers a unique Joint Venture model which has yielded positive financial returns for our partners.
In addition to experienced clinical leadership, YPS provides a senior operational team that provides our clients with a detailed, efficient plan to improve the anesthesia department and increase ROI through:
- strategies to improve anesthesia delivery and patient safety, as well as increased patient and surgeon satisfaction
- utilization of technology and software to help increase efficiency with the use of an advanced scheduling and credentialing platform
- raising provider customer service scores through a digital patient evaluation program
- creating a new revenue stream for the facility
We work with ASCs to increase the overall volume of cases and variety of specialties through the recruiting of highly trained anesthesia providers, provide coverage flexibility by working with the center to create and support a procedure schedule that makes the most sense for profitability, and leveraging technology to improve efficiency.
Why use YPS Anesthesia?
- Offering quick implementations
- No start-up cost
- Reducing your facility’s risk
- Experienced management team dedicated to each facility
- Locally Based Anesthesia Team
- Monitor operational metrics related to Efficiency
- Record and monitor patient satisfaction scores through user friendly patient surveys to benchmark and increase accountability for individual providers and provide compliance for the requirements of AQI48.
- Meet the CMS MACRA / MIPS reporting requirements for quality and safety data.
- Electronically provide patient outcome data.
- Quarterly reviews with facility leadership to share data in order to remain 100% transparent and open in our partnership with our clients.
PROVIDER MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Provide and manage the scheduling of experienced anesthesia team in coordination with the facility needs and will provide malpractice insurance coverage for all assigned YPS providers.
- Manage the anesthesia department consistent with hospital requirements.
- Recruiting services that leverage an internal, formal process to identify exceptional staff that matches institutional culture, case level complexity, and required specialty expertise.
- Anesthesia billing processes that include charge capture, coding, claims submission, denial management, customer service, report generation, and payment posting while utilizing an In–Network payor strategy with negotiated preferred rates with commercial carriers.
- Recruiting and hiring all anesthesia personnel